The Public Arts and Music Committee
Now a committee of Eustis Main Street, PAM was formed in September of 2000. It is comprised of individuals with a common mission to create and support public arts and music venues in Eustis. We continue to promote Public Arts and Music as an integral factor in the cultural and economic foundation of this community.
We believe the arts contribute not only to an enhanced quality of life, but also to higher educational levels, cultural tourism, employment of a viable workforce and creating higher values for property and business. All are encouraged to join us in our creative endeavors– interested volunteers are welcome!
The Eustis Permanent Collection: 2000 to present
- McCulloch’s Alley Arch: Steel, Penny Cash, Kace Montgomery & Doug Hays, McCulloch’s Alley
- The Heron: Stainless Steel, Doug Hays, Ferran Park in the Fountain, on Lake Eustis
- Kinetic Pole Art: Steel, Brenda Heim & Doug Hays, 205 N. Grove Street
- Mother Bear and Cub: Lava Rock, Norman Tank
- The Anhinga: Mild Steel, Doug Hays
- Bike Rack: powder-coated Steel, Doug Hays
- Panther: Coquina Stone, Norman Tank
- Four-part Harmony: Steel, Brass, Copper, Silver; Penny Cash, Doug Hays, Eustis and Magnolia St.
- Annual City of Eustis Sculpture Program: 2008-2010 and Fountain Green, an interim sculpture park, historic downtown Eustis, PAM facilitating
- Coordination of the Fountain, placement
- 6th Annual Arts in the Air: Annual Banner project exhibition on the streets January-February 2012
- February 18, 2012 Banner Auction and Magnolia Wine Stroll
- Call for artists in conjunction with Eustis Main Street's Street Fest, Continuing monthly.
- 15th Annual Lake County Folk Festival October 13-14th 2012
- Musical Evening Series at Bay Street Theatre, continuing
French Dinner (7 years), The Great Lake Eustis Chili Cook-off (5 years)